Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Soccer

       Tonight my dad is taking me and my little brother to his practice it's not the practice on Saturdays it's the team Vivint team. And my dad's the team captain so he and his boss Brandon were the only ones to go for practice from Vivint. So my dad brought me and my little brother but my little brother couldn't play because he didn't get a stamp and that he was to young. Anyway my dad brought me to play since I got a stamp and I'm old enough. While Brandon my dads boss brought his daughter Maddy. We had teams by the very end I could've made two shots one in the left corner that I shot with my left foot. The other one was down low I kicked with my right foot but it didn't go in I'm better at stealing the ball then shooting the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment