Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday

     Since today is Saturday I have nothing to do since my dads soccer got cancel because of the snow. And so I might just hang out with a friend and go sledding with them but I first got to do my piano class. And my to do list and I got to do my lesson then another 40 minutes of piano but then I might hang out with a friend. Or if none of them can hang out I'll just go sledding at the park or at my house with Isaac my little brother. Then when we come back we'll have family time I think but first we got to drink hot chocolate. Since that's what we usually do or if we are good enough we will go see the new star wars. If our dad will let us watch the PG 13 movie since I haven't watched that much PG 13 movies before only Jurassic park.

No comments:

Post a Comment