Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dance

     Today right after school I went straight to dance but first I grabbed a snack along the way to my dance. But first I had ballet and during ballet we did everything perfectly so we had 15 minutes to make up a Christmas dance. And so we chose the Drummer boy by Justin Bieber and we made up a dance only half way though. But it was very fun to just make up our own dance and have fun since my ballet teacher is very strict but also very nice. And so we made up a dance then after ballet I had jazz and during jazz we had to like answer questions the whole entire class time. Since my jazz teacher does a question asking thing every 6 months. And this was the last day for jazz and ballet with Mrs, Eunice. But I'll see them next year get it because it's the end of the year and there's still Christmas break so I get to miss dance for 2 weeks and so does every one else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment