Monday, December 14, 2015

Delays

     Today it finally snowed so my school had a delay till 10:30 it was awesome except for the part where we had to shovel our driveway. Luckily we had a snow blower the snow was about 14-15 inches deep. But half way through our time we thought to use the snow blower but it wouldn't go on so that took us 10 minutes. Then after it still took us a while for school to start and so then me and my little brother got to school early 1 hour to be exact. So for the kids that were early had free time for basketball movies and candy and popcorn. Then a lot of kids are saying there are going to be a lot of delays and snow days this week. But I still haven't been able to go sledding yet but I have gotten to shovel the snow. And I have the opportunity to shovel some more snow tomorrow in the morning since it will be snowing all night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment