Thursday, December 24, 2015

Presents

      Today we started wrapping presents for our friends and neighbors in the morning so now we have a bunch of presents to give out. And it's piling on our counter top now and we are giving out all the presents during the day. Then after we are eating out for lunch and dinner to actually celebrate my little brothers birthday and my parents anniversary. Yesterday during the night we ate cake and had pizza first we had pizza then we had Isaac my little brother open presents. Then my little brother requested to play King of Tokyo. We played it three times my little brother won 1 time my dad won 2 times and we only played 3 times. And I didn't win any of them my mom wasn't playing since she was tired after we had cake then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment