Sunday, December 13, 2015

My weekend

     Last week my dad brought home a cookie and there was a piece of chocolate in the shape of a L because my dads name starts with a L. So we finally ate it today my mom didn't want it so instead just me my dad and little brother ate it. On my earlier posts I said this was going to be the worst weekend ever. I was wrong this weekend isn't the best but I really like spending time with my family this weekend was one of the best. But yesterday my friend Tina went to soccer with her dad and another dad brought there two kids. And since there's a playground we made up rides on the swings such as underdog wrecking ball and spaceship. It was really fun then after I went to my grandma and grandpas house. And while they were making dinner I watched and played my I pad then after dinner we played King of Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment