Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Week

     This Friday the whole entire sixth grade is doing it and we are rotating by classes so we'll have our own class last. In the other classes I don't know what they are doing but I know that my class is making these calender's but with candy. Since my own class Miss Scott's class is doing Germany. And I know that a different class is doing Chinese New years and that's all that I know of what the classes are doing. Then after Friday is break for two weeks so on Saturday me and my friend Hunter she's a girl might go sledding. But I don't know yet but then over break I'm just going to hang out with friends. Family and go snowboarding with my friend Hunter or some others since her grandparents used to own Brighton. Then they sold it but they are still really big bosses of the place then her aunt owns the store so we are going to have a lot o fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment