Thursday, December 10, 2015

Homework

      Tomorrow our book report is due and I just started it today but luckily I'm a fast typer so I typed 3 pages double spaced. But still that's a lot and since it's a dress up I wearing Messi shirt and shorts for it. But right when I got home I started and I finished about 30 minutes ago with everything ready and I practiced my speech. For some reason I want everyone to like my book report so I'm like freaking out right now. After I finished typing I timed it and it was 4:55 so that was to long so I had to summarize the summary. And I had to write it all down on note cards but at least I have one hour to finish my to do list. While I still have homework but it's due Tuesday typed so I still have time but the thing is that I didn't finish my rough draft yet so now I have a lot of homework to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment