Monday, August 3, 2020

My day!

Today's blog will be a short blog because I'm not really feeling like blogging about universities or careers. But basically, I will just talk about my day, so last night I learned that my high school soccer season was being delayed due to COVID. I was actually relieved that it was delayed because if the season had started like normal I probably wouldn't have been able to play in the games or go to practice. Today I also had some friends visit me since I haven't seen anyone since March since I have been quarantining. Anyways a couple of my friends drove by to say hi, and we definitely stayed like 12 feet away, but they brought me swig. Swig is this sort of soda shop that mixes different sodas with flavors, however, I can't drink it until tomorrow because the virus needs to die. I have already disinfected it and it's in the fridge right now. This was only the beginning of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment