Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Bracelets and Anklets

So over the weekend, I have made several bracelets and anklets for me and my family. For example, I made myself a blue anklet with turtle charms knotted in, I also made different yarn bracelets for my mom and little brother. However, the two bracelets that I am most proud of are the two with the turtles one is with me and one is with my little brother. The one my little brother has are small beads with turtles in it, it's kind of hard to describe so I will put pictures to show what it looks like. I feel like it was nice to make these bracelets because while making these bracelets I could watch tv, while doing it. 
a

The first picture shown is the one with the knots with turtles, it is an anklet. The second picture is the beaded bracelet that my little brother wears. The third picture is just a normal yarn bracelet that my little brother also wears. There are other anklets and bracelets but they aren't as good as these ones. That's it for my blog today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment