Monday, August 10, 2020

Soccer

 Hi, for the past couple of months I haven't been able to do any shooting for soccer due to corona. However last night after 6 months I was able to go out to a field and work on my shooting. Me and my dad and little brother drove down to my school soccer field to play. Because I am on the soccer team I know what the code for the locks on the goals is so we were able to work on some shooting. I feel like during these 6 months I have improved in my soccer because I have improved on my juggling and leg strength. What we were working on while shooting was power. After we did shooting we put the goals away and worked on touches. For example, my dad would drop kick the ball and I would have to stop it in front of me which I did really well. And then we also worked on some long balls, my long balls have definitely improved. I feel like it was really fun to be able to go out and actually play soccer, and I will never take soccer for granted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment