Monday, August 17, 2020

High School season starting

Hi, sorry for not blogging recently I have been busy getting my summer reading done and doing some personal soccer training with my family. However, supposedly the high school season is starting tomorrow after the 2-week delay. I don't know if I'm excited or not because there's a high chance of getting COVID and a lot will be different for example we can't be in contact, and I also won't be able to ride the bus to games and I will have to wear a mask while playing. However, the board of my school is having a meeting today to decide whether the school will do all online all in person or hybrid, they will also be deciding whether or not to cancel all of the sports seasons. 

1 comment:

  1. You really need to do better with proper sentencing. Please fix.

    ReplyDelete