Thursday, August 20, 2020

Second day of Junior season

 Hi, so this morning was the second day of my junior soccer season. For the majority of the practice we had to run. So what happened was we were split into two groups the first group was the varsity starters, the second group was the rest of the people. Anyways I was in the first group so we had to run 3 miles up hill, then run up these huge hills 10 times in a row right after we ran three miles, then right after the 10 hill runs we had to run 3 miles back to the field where we practice. After we ran we switched with the other group. After we switched we were doing basic passing drills, and we also did a bonding exercise. That was it for my second day of junior season, I was on the varsity team like last year and we did a lot of running. After when I got home I was super sore, and I could barely walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment