Thursday, August 13, 2020

Personal Training

Hi, sorry for not blogging in like 2 days I have been really tired from soccer training. Lately every night from around 7pm to 9 pm me and my family go to my high school to work on some soccer. Because I am on the soccer team I know the code to the goals so I am able to use them. What we work on during these training sessions we work on shooting, for example, power, and accuracy. We also work on a lot of passing drills then finishing. I really like doing these types of training's because I get to shoot on an actual sized goal. And it's just really nice to be able to go out and play soccer at night with my family and for most of the time it isn't even that hot it's really nice like not too hot and not too cold.

1 comment:

  1. You need to figure out how to chip and how to do long passes.

    ReplyDelete