Sunday, August 23, 2020

First game tomorrow!

 Hi, sorry I didn't blog yesterday it was my day off from soccer so it kinda left my mind. But anyway I'm back with another blog. Anyway's tomorrow I have my first soccer game of Junior year. I am actually very nervous about it because we are going against a 5A school and my school is a 2A team. However, I'm also really excited because there is a varsity game than a junior varsity game. I'm excited about this because varsity is the first game, then since there are a bunch of people on the teams now varsity doesn't have to play JV games. So I just have to play varsity then I can relax and just watch the JV game. If this were a regular year and there wasn't corona I would be riding the bus to the game, the bus is a le bus (really nice bus company). However, instead my mom will be driving me to every game which kind of sucks but it's whatever. 

1 comment: