Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Jobs at age 15

This blog will be about the research I have done, about getting jobs at the age of 15. You see I am 15 right now and I need a job to be able to make money, so I can buy things without asking my parents for money all the time. So I searched up different jobs I can get near me in Utah that will allow me to have a job. I will have a list below. 

1. AMC Theaters. (hires ushers and concession workers 14 and older at select locations)
2. Baskin Robbins (hires team members at 14 and older at select locations)
3. Burger King (select states hire team members 14 and older)
4. Chick-fil-A
5. Culver's 
6. Dairy Queen
7. Grocery stores (typically the only retail stores that hire 15 year-olds, and positions usually include things like cashiers, car attendants, stock room associates, and customer service)

However, right now I am not able to get a job because of coronavirus and I have been self quarantining, however, once there is a vaccine found, or numbers get better I will be able to go and get my permit then try and find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment