Tuesday, August 18, 2020

First day of Junior season

 Today, was the first day of my junior soccer season. I would say it went really well, especially under the circumstances right now. We started by splitting into two groups one group was filled with sophomores and seniors, the other was filled with freshmen and juniors. Of course, I was in the group with juniors and freshmen. My group started by running two miles timed, then after we had two do 3 ends to ends, for the end to ends if you were expecting to play varsity you had to get the end to ends you would have to get 45 seconds or under, however, because this is right after we ran 2 miles, the coaches said if you were 1-4 seconds later it's ok. So the time for my three ends to ends is 41, 45, 46, I feel like those times are actually pretty good considering I'm kind of out of shape and I had just ran two miles. After we did the running my group just did simple passing, then long balls those were all really easy since it's basic soccer. After we did that for a while my group switched to dribbling skills while doing push-ups. we switched between these two drills twice. After we did that we did an ab workout then cooldown then we were done. Keep in mind the practice was 3 hours long at 7 am, the plus side is that I got a bunch of new gear.

1 comment:

  1. Please fix all your grammar and spelling errors. Make sure you don't have multiple sentences in one sentence.

    ReplyDelete